I had some issues with one of them where I made a goof up had to get more wood and then found out the pattern had printed smaller then had to get more wood. When I was finally finished the panels I had redone where a slightly different shade and so I had to stain it much darker then I wanted to. In fact I never stain I just use natural danish oil when I finish so I was a little upset but I had no time to try and find the same shade of wood.
Work was trying I ended up having to work an entire weekend on a network switch outage and I lost two crucial days and pretty much demanded two comp days of which I was able to get only one day off. But I was able to get everything done in time despite that. I was worried about the oil drying but it did.
So here is all the pieces with 6 pieces not here. I miss counted the slats for the glue up but I was able to cut more.
Now here is the stained one which came out alright. This is from Sheila Landry Designs just click the lick to go to the site to purchase the pattern or you can browse all the patterns they have. They are very talented artists.
Here is my other one which is also from Sheila Landry Designs just click the lick to go to the site to purchase the pattern or you can browse all the patterns they have. They are very talented artists.
What the backside looks like.
Thanks for looking!